Get a quick website SEO health check?
Want to get more from your website? Give us your url and we’ll send you a free SEO audit. Of course, if you need a custom and comprehensive SEO audit, we can help you with that too.
Why Google says you should start with an SEO audit
What you will learn from this website audit
I came up with this when I needed a quick way to look at prospective clients. This allowed me to look at the important factors behind web marketing, so I could have an idea of what it might take for us to have a successful campaign- whether for SEO or other online marketing efforts. I decided to share it with you. While not a comprehensive SEO audit, I hope this brief site audit helps you understand your website better- and learn what it will take for you to grow your business through online marketing.
This SEO audit will include
- Basic site audit report:
- Understand how your website was built. You might already know this, but if you don’t you should.
- See if your website has been hacked. You can’t do SEO on a website that’s been hacked.
- Learn if your website is mobile-friendly. Google evaluates your entire site based on your mobile experience.
- Does your website load quickly? It better.
- Information more unique to an SEO site audit:
- Does your website have unique content?
- How the search engine spiders crawl your website
- Does your website use structured data?
- Is your business in a competitive industry that would make an SEO campaign slow?
- What do other websites think about your site?
- Are other websites sharing the correct contact information?